Here are a few fantastic travel gifts, regardless of the type of travel, you should consider for your loved ones.
- Gladiator Tour – Did you watch the movie, Gladiator? Did you have a moment where you pictured yourself on the floor of the Colosseum? Then, you can give your loved one the ultimate travel gift of a Gladiator tour in Rome, Italy, where you will approach the arena floor, where gladiators killed and survived or died for the pleasure of others. This brutal place in history is now the perfect spot to glance all-around at the sheer scale and beauty of the Colosseum.
- 1,000 Places to See Before You Die. This book makes an excellent gift for travelers, which includes unique destinations. But, be warned, the person you give this gift to will end up sitting somewhere for hours reading it. Then, they just may pack their bags and take off for one of the destinations right away! You can purchase it at any bookstore.
- Helicopter Tour over the Big Apple. If New York City is on their travel list, then a private helicopter tour over the Big Apple is a great gift. You will be able to get on a helicopter and see your travel destination from high up. It allows you to take some one-of-a-kind pictures and will dazzle you with bird’s-eye views of Central Park, the Empire State and Chrysler Buildings, Harlem, Yankee Stadium, and the George Washington Bridge.
- Cave Tubing in Belize. You will be able to enjoy the natural beauty of both the cave you are exploring and the river you are cruising through. Imagine being guided through the cave and educated on all of the native plants in those caves and how they were important in indigenous times. In addition, you will get a chance to view the amazing rock formations of stalactites and stalagmites within the cave systems.
- Nomad Travel Journals – Nomad Travel Journals are compact writing journals that let travelers journal and capture their thoughts and document their adventures. We all know the value of old-fashioned stationery when it comes to capturing memories. However, putting pen to paper has its magic. As the years pass, you can read back through your travel journal to relive trips and events you might otherwise forget.
Shopping for the holidays can be stressful. But, if you’re buying for a traveler, any of these gifts will be a hit.
Tillie and Joe James
Tillie James Travel LLC
804.997.9460 | email@example.com