Calendar of Events
Urban Views RVA strives to present a comprehensive calendar of events for local businesses, community organizations, educational institutions, and religious organizations. We encourage complete submissions about upcoming events. Please e-mail email@example.com with:
- Daytime Phone Number
As well as the following:
- Event Name
- Event Date
- Event Start Time
- Event recurring? Explain: 1st Monday each month, every Wednesday, etc.
- Event Description
- Venue address, City, State Zip
When submitting your organization’s events and meetings to the Urban Views RVA Events Calendar, please remember:
- Urban Views RVA welcomes the listing of special events that are open to the community.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of for-profit events that are primarily sales-oriented. We reserve the right to edit any listing.
- Events submitted without required information, including contact information, will not be listed.
- Sponsors are solely responsible for their own submissions, including but not limited to issues of fact, libel and any copyrighted material.
- Urban Views RVA reserves the right to suspend calendar privileges to any group or individual who violates these guidelines.
Wedding photos will be featured in our Elations category. Please submit no later than four weeks after the wedding. We require professional quality high resolution digital images, and we may crop photographs.
The photo should be a clear, full-color, full-faced photograph of the bride and groom with:
- The couple’s full name, address and telephone number (be certain to include the bride’s maiden name).
- Wedding location, including the city and state.
- Couple’s education and occupation.
- City and state in which the couple plans to reside.
- Honeymoon spot.
Please send high resolution images
This information will be submitted to the Urban Views RVA editorial review board. Urban Views RVA reserves the right to accept or reject wedding photos.
Thanks for your interest. Congratulations on your recent marriage and best wishes.
Promotion and new job photos will be featured in our On The Rise category. Please submit no later than four weeks after the career move. We require professional quality, high resolution digital images, and we may crop photographs.
The photograph should be clear and full-faced.
The individual’s full name, address and daytime telephone number should be included. (THE ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER WILL NOT BE POSTED OR RELEASED.)
The place of employment and new position or new promotion should be stated.
Please send high resolution images.
This information will be submitted to the Urban Views RVA editorial review board. Urban Views RVA reserves the right to accept or reject photos.
Thanks for your interest. Congratulations on your new position and best wishes.
[mycred_link id=virtscav504 href=”http://urbanviewsrva.com/congratulations/”][/mycred_link]