RAV4 Continues Bold Leadership Moves, Puts Spotlight on Hybrids
Very few vehicles have the capacity to be both a segment leader and a segment disruptor — but the fifth-generation Toyota RAV4 has managed to achieve just that. The latest RAV4 continues its bold leadership moves for 2021 by adding the XLE Premium model to the hybrid lineup at a starting MSRP of $32,500. Additionally, for the RAV4 TRD Off-Road, a new TRD-stamped stainless steel front skid plate has been added for 2021.
New for 2021
New for 2021 includes the XLE Premium grade for RAV4 Hybrid. Modeled off the gas version with some new additions, features of the new RAV4 Hybrid XLE Premium include:
- 18-in. 5-spoke super-chrome-finished sport alloy wheels
- Power Moonroof
- LED projector headlights with chrome bezels, Automatic High Beams and auto on/off
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) with Accent Lighting
- Integrated Fog Lamps
- Dual zone automatic climate control system with dust and pollen filter, front center vent flow controls and rear-seat vents
- Leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic three-spoke steering wheel with silver accent and audio controls
- Five-passenger seating with SofTex-trimmed seating surfaces
- Eight-way power-adjustable front driver’s seat with lumbar support; four-way adjustable front passenger seat with seatback pocket
- 2-in. digital Multi-Information Display (MID)
- 0-in. touchscreen, six speakers, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and Amazon Alexa compatible, USB media port, four USB charge ports, hands-free phone capability and music streaming via Bluetooth wireless technology, SiriusXM with 3-month All Access trial subscription
- Five USB Ports (Three located in the front and two in the backseat)
- Power Back Door
- Smart Key/Push Button
For model year 2021, the TRD Off-Road will continue to echo the persona of Toyota’s legendary off-road racers — thanks to the addition of a TRD-stamped stainless steel front skid plate for 2021. Customers will benefit from increased resistance against debris found on or off the road with this RAV4 first-ever front skid-plate. This addition adds another level of TRD prowess to the already capable TRD Off-Road.
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime breaks ground as the most powerful and quickest RAV4 ever with a starting MSRP of $38,100. The RAV4’s first-ever plug-in model has up to 302 horsepower with an ability to do 0-60 mph in a projected 5.7 seconds, which makes it the quickest four-door model in the Toyota lineup. The RAV4 Prime also has up to an EPA-estimated 42 miles on battery alone on a single charge, making it the highest EV range of any PHEV SUV on the market. The RAV4 Prime also has up to an EPA-estimated 94 combined MPGe. Even more, what sets RAV4 Prime apart is the standard Electronic On-Demand AWD.
The RAV4, with the new generation designed to embody a style and persona inspired by the brand’s tough trucks while also amplifying the desirable traits of a crossover, continues to be the best-selling model and the best-selling non-pickup small SUV vehicle in America for the past three years.
All RAV4 models include multimedia capability with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and Amazon Alexa compatibility.