Pretty Face Contest Rules and Regulations
1. Registration entry fee $50.00.
Contest registration fee is paid along with photo submission.
Send entry fee to Cameo Corporate CASH APP ? $CAMEOBIZ99
2. Must be a United States Citizen
3. Contest is open to male and female talent, age 5-65.
4. PRETTY FACE PRIZE PACKAGE:
* Four Winners will be selected from the Junior and Senior age divisions
Pretty Face Female WINS – $3000 DMS SCHOLARSHIP Plus Full Prize Package.
Esquire Male WINS – Pro Portfolio Package PLUS
Cute Face Child WINS – Pro Portfolio Package PLUS
Sophisticated Trendsetter WINS – Pro Portfolio Package PLUS
1. Must be able to meet the time commitment and job order responsibilities presented by national agents.
2. All entries must be received by OCTOBER 18, 2022.
3. CONTEST PHOTO SUBMISSION:
All entries must include one headshot, one full body shot, plus a 5 to 7 line BIO of yourself, you as a scholar, your gifts, talent, skills, your community interest and why people should VOTE for you to WIN. All photos and BIO are approved by Cameo Model Agents, before submission to URBAN VIEWS RVA. All photos must be tasteful and presented in fashionable dress.
Email all photo entries and BIO to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Permission is needed from parent or guardian, if you are under 18
5. Contestants and their parents allow Cameo Models Internationale, LLC, the use of all photos for publicity as well as DMS. USA entry.
6. The winner must abide by all the rules and regulations set forth by Cameo Models Internationale, LLC., e. no smoking, no drugs, no alcohol, no nudity.
7. The winners must provide their own clothing for DMS.USA. competitions.
8. Your fashion wardrobe will be approved by Cameo Fashion Directors.
9. The winners must be available to appear at DISCOVER ME SHOWCASE USA Model Talent convention November 18 and 19 2022.
10. Final contestants have the potential, but are not guaranteed of being offered call backs or contracts at DMS.USA. The WINNER will have Cameo Models Internationale as their Agency for 1 year. The judges’ decision is final.